Friday, May 23, 2008

Bon'gi

Hi ppl, here comes yet another blogger who didn't fill notebooks for nuts, exam sheets for grades and now documents for stupid codes.
The influences that have led me to bloggin are listed below:

1. A self proclaimed reader. I find solace in readin anythin right from witty "Common Man" space in TOI from Mr. R. K. Laxman to a mammoth thousand page novel from any Mr. Anonymous.

2. My fnd BOOZO who thinks i'm some kinda profound thinker and wud make a superb writer of somekind (yea even i think it's Bull!).

3. 'm in a S/w company which is payin me to do nothing and making me do stupid POC's (Proof Of Concept) which no one cares to even look at, and is supposedly judging me on it's basis ( i don't give a damn anymore).

4. Basically what made me actually START blogging is this pure boredom and frustration of having nothin to do all day and yet compulsorily log in 8Hrs at work which provides me with hi-speed( or so they claim) internet and ZERO work, with hi-flyin rumours that there's heavy workforce cut down in process every single month. My high point of the day from past couppla months bein my "lunch Time" i think blogging is a very good soln for me which wud suffice all my needs - the 8hrs at work every single day, meagre paycheck every month end, mental stability, exercise my brains etcetra etcetra....

P.S : Title "Bon'gi- (here "bo" as in bow -" n' " is pronounced like northese can't- "gi" as in give)
meaning- signifies completion of day's 1st transaction. ( north karnataka lingo)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even i sometimes wonder. . . what am I doing here :) (@ my company) . . . .i start thinking of those people to struggle very hard and get paid not enough like the mastris,servants etc .. . . . then i feel i am lucky . . . but then i think people who find work interesting. . . when will i find it interesting? . . for that to happen i should find some work in the first palce / / /