Saturday, August 4, 2012

People


I like certain kind of people.
The kind whose whose personality traits crosses path with the type of person i am or I aspire to be.
Ones who like to wear or keep certian things no matter how old just for the fact that it is comfortable/ sentimental/ just works. Don't see a point in buying/ owning something that doesn't work. Ones that work, just do.
I like people who are angry at the world for right reasons.
I like who speak their mind.
I like people with wild dreams and who have the balls to follow them with an intent to achieve it.
I LOVE people who can take criticism with an open mind.
And those who sacrifice something little to make things work in a larger group, LOVE them. Its a difficult quality to have, apparently.
Some do something good/kind for no reason. Like them.
Some do the above and try hard to avoid anyone notice it. Love them.

I can be a snob/ wierdo/recluse more often than not.
I don't like people, more often than not.
See a pattern there? Yes there is.

No comments: